Skip to main content

My Personal Experience - ParaGONE Parasite Cleanse

At the advice of a friend, I started my parasite cleanse on May 23rd and this is my experience

When I started this blog, I advised I would post all about my experiences - nothing was off limits and we would discuss it all.  This is one of those TMI posts 😊

What exactly is ParaGONE?
ParaGONE is a patented broad spectrum antiparasitic, antimicrobial, and antifungal herbal cleansing program. It contains herbs and extracts that are widely used as antiparasitics to remove both visual (nematode) and microscopic (bacterial) parasites from the body. It also contains antifungal herbs and extracts that are known to eliminate yeast/fungal organisms from the body.

How does ParaGONE work?
Antiparasitic herbs rid the body of parasites in 2 different ways; One group of herbs works by paralyzing the organism directly, allowing the body to remove it through the regular channels of elimination. Another group of herbs works by directly destroying the organism.

ParaGONE is a formulation for cleansing parasites from the body, but is also powerful enough to eliminate yeast (candida), as candida often co-exists with parasites.

What are the ingredients of ParaGONE?

How do you take ParaGONE?
Take 2 capsules of ParaGONE 1 and 1ml of ParaGONE 2 with 250ml of water in the morning. Take 2 capsules of ParaGONE 1 and 1ml of ParaGONE 2 with 250ml of water in the evening. Take 2 hours before or after taking other medications. Continue for 15 days, take a 5 day break, and continue for an additional 15 days as required.


My Experience

I took my first evening dose at 9 pm on the evening of May 23rd and the first morning dose at 9 am on May 24th.  I noticed no adverse reactions, no gas, no diarrhea - I actually didn't feel any different. Around 10 pm in the evening I felt a bit more tired than usual.

Over the next few days, upon waking in the morning, I noticed an "ache" in my spleen/kidney area but nothing major.  After doing some research, I started incorporating a probiotic into my routine - before supper in the evening. I've read that probiotics help with restoring the natural balance of bacteria in your digestive system, which helps rid your body of harmful bacteria and germs. Taking probiotic supplements or eating foods rich in probiotics may help your body work more efficiently at killing parasites.

Around day 4, I woke up extremely tired with a headache and flu like aches and pains.  I had no other adverse reactions and everything else normal. I did not notice any elimination of parasites - I read that this should start happening around day 3.  The tiredness and headache lasted a few days.

Around day 7, things seemed to taper off and I had no further aches/pains and no tiredness.  I did my weekly weigh-in and found I lost 4 lbs, however, was feeling very bloated.  Still no sign of elimination of parasites.

Things were status quo until approximately day 12 when I woke up with what I thought were the symptoms of a heart attack.  I had tightness in my chest, a headache and I was sweating.  I can't tell you how scared I was.   I didn't take my morning capsules and tincture and was getting myself ready to head to the hospital when my husband suggested my symptoms could be a side effect of the wormwood in the capsules and tincture.  I reluctantly agreed to wait and see, and within a few hours (and a couple tylenol for my headache) the tightness in my chest had subsided.

Needless to say, I did not complete the last 3 days of the cleanse.

Bottomline - do at your own risk and maybe try a cleanse without wormwood.  I will not be doing another parasite cleanse ever.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Impression - Ancestry DNA vs MyHeritage DNA Kits

As an only child, I've always been curious about my genetic genealogy and ethnicity, especially on my mother's side of the family.  I am very lucky as my father had meticulously researched the genealogy for his side of the family (before the internet no less) and because of his efforts, I can trace our roots back to Alsace, Germany. Unfortunately family on my mother's side never really discussed their ethnicity or genealogy and I just assumed that they were either Ukrainian or Romanian.  Sadly there are no longer any living relatives on my mother's side that I can ask, so I decided to do the next best thing and do one of those fancy DNA tests they advertise.  But which one? As with any industry that has become popular, especially quickly, there are the front runner companies you always hear about - Ancestry, 23andMe and another I recently came across MyHeritage. Pricewise, MyHeritage is the cheapest at $99, Ancestry is next at $129 and then 23andMe at $249 (prices q

Subscription Box Unboxing - Sudsy Bar Soap

In my search for wonderful products to help me look and feel my best, I came across another Canadian company - Sudsy Bar Soap Co. based out of Mission, BC. What is it: A monthly subscription box, carefully curated with four artisan soaps from Canada's finest soap makers to bring you a lovingly curated selection of handcrafted soaps What is included: Four fabulous soap bars shipped to your door - you can choose to receive your box every one, two, or three months. How much is it: $24/month + shipping ( shipping ranges anywhere from $3.95 - $9.95 depending on where you are in Canada) This subscription box is available to those in the US with shipping being $9.95. You also have the option of purchasing single bars or boxes specific to a certain brand (including those from previous months if still available). You can even purchase or a gift certificate for a one or three-month subscription Dana (the Chief Sudsy Officer) was kind enough to send me one of their boxes fo

A Further Update on Ancestry DNA vs MyHeritage DNA Kits

I posted an update on my Ancestry DNA vs MyHeritage DNA kits on May 28th, however, feel I need to post another update as an issue has come up with the MyHeritage kit. My test was sent back to MyHeritage on May 8th, and since I had not heard from them that they received my test, I sent a message to MyHeritage on May 23rd to get an update as to the status of my test.  This was the test that was sent from Canada to Texas so it should have been received within a week (give or take a day) - the test sent from Canada to Ireland arrived within a week. Sadly I never received any reply, however, noticed when I logged into the MyHeritage website on May 26th, my test had been marked as received on May 25th.  I found this very interesting. Fast forward to a few days ago to when I received an email from Paypal indicating that a refund had been completed by MyHeritage on June 5th.  What the heck??? Sure enough, I logged into the MyHeritage website and all signs of my DNA test were gone. I w