Skip to main content

Subscription Box Unboxing - FabFitFun Spring 2017

I am a huge sucker for subscription boxes and just recently finally signed up for FabFitFun in April.

What is it?
FabFitFun is a seasonal lifestyle, wellness, fitness and fashion subscription box. 4x a year you will be sent a seasonal box. Each box is limited edition and contains $200+ (US) in retail value. Boxes are shipped in March, June, September, and December.

What is included?
All of the boxes contain 7-10 full sized items worth $200+,  Members are able to choose add-ons from some of the most-loved products from past boxes and some new things that can be included with your box order (discounted up to 70% off!). You have to be a FabFitFun member in order to select add-ons, and they are only available for a limited time prior to billing.

As an annual subscriber you will have the opportunity to customize your FabFitFun box before it ships. You will be able to personalize certain items in the box such as what color of a certain item you'd like to receive based on the options that season.

Annual Members also enjoy early shipping. This means boxes are shipped within 7-10 business days of the start of the priority shipping window.

How much is it?
Seasonal subscriptions are $49.99/month and annual subscriptions are $179.99/year. Shipping to Canada is $8 (all prices are in US)


While I thought my first box would be the Summer 2017 box, I received the Spring 2017 box - C'est la vie




Included in my box were the following:

Gypsy 05 Roundie - retail $50



Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator - retail $79


Deborah Lippman Nail Polish Set - retail $19


Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave in Conditioner - retail $20


Realher Lip Kit in Deep Red - retail $48


Karuna Hydrating Face Mask - retail $28



Emerald Duv "Joshua Tree" Cage Bracelet - retail $80


Milly Zip Pouch - retail $45

Total retail cost of all items in the box: $369


Would I recommend the FabFitFun box?
Yes but I would love to see what customization options are available the annual membership.  I have a feeling that would make the box more desirable. The FabFitFun box is a very unique subscription box. I'm not sure I'll use all of the items in the box but even with the ones I will use, I think it's a good value.

My Rating on initial unboxing:  3.5 of 5

To sign up for the FabFitFun box, click here 




 * This is not a sponsored blog. Products were purchased by me for review.  All opinions are genuinely my own.*

* Please be advised that some of the links provided are affiliate/referral links and I do receive a small commission/store credit if you make a purchase using those links.  This does not cost you any extra when you make a purchase. I very much appreciate your support of my blog in doing so! * 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Impression - Ancestry DNA vs MyHeritage DNA Kits

As an only child, I've always been curious about my genetic genealogy and ethnicity, especially on my mother's side of the family.  I am very lucky as my father had meticulously researched the genealogy for his side of the family (before the internet no less) and because of his efforts, I can trace our roots back to Alsace, Germany. Unfortunately family on my mother's side never really discussed their ethnicity or genealogy and I just assumed that they were either Ukrainian or Romanian.  Sadly there are no longer any living relatives on my mother's side that I can ask, so I decided to do the next best thing and do one of those fancy DNA tests they advertise.  But which one? As with any industry that has become popular, especially quickly, there are the front runner companies you always hear about - Ancestry, 23andMe and another I recently came across MyHeritage. Pricewise, MyHeritage is the cheapest at $99, Ancestry is next at $129 and then 23andMe at $249 (prices q

Subscription Box Unboxing - Sudsy Bar Soap

In my search for wonderful products to help me look and feel my best, I came across another Canadian company - Sudsy Bar Soap Co. based out of Mission, BC. What is it: A monthly subscription box, carefully curated with four artisan soaps from Canada's finest soap makers to bring you a lovingly curated selection of handcrafted soaps What is included: Four fabulous soap bars shipped to your door - you can choose to receive your box every one, two, or three months. How much is it: $24/month + shipping ( shipping ranges anywhere from $3.95 - $9.95 depending on where you are in Canada) This subscription box is available to those in the US with shipping being $9.95. You also have the option of purchasing single bars or boxes specific to a certain brand (including those from previous months if still available). You can even purchase or a gift certificate for a one or three-month subscription Dana (the Chief Sudsy Officer) was kind enough to send me one of their boxes fo

A Further Update on Ancestry DNA vs MyHeritage DNA Kits

I posted an update on my Ancestry DNA vs MyHeritage DNA kits on May 28th, however, feel I need to post another update as an issue has come up with the MyHeritage kit. My test was sent back to MyHeritage on May 8th, and since I had not heard from them that they received my test, I sent a message to MyHeritage on May 23rd to get an update as to the status of my test.  This was the test that was sent from Canada to Texas so it should have been received within a week (give or take a day) - the test sent from Canada to Ireland arrived within a week. Sadly I never received any reply, however, noticed when I logged into the MyHeritage website on May 26th, my test had been marked as received on May 25th.  I found this very interesting. Fast forward to a few days ago to when I received an email from Paypal indicating that a refund had been completed by MyHeritage on June 5th.  What the heck??? Sure enough, I logged into the MyHeritage website and all signs of my DNA test were gone. I w